To be the flagship tertiary health care institution in the West Africa sub-region, offering world-class training, research and services, and the first choice for seeking specialist health care in a conducive atmosphere, renowned for a
culture of continuing and compassionate care.
Rendering excellent, prompt, affordable and accessible health care in an environment that promotes hope and dignity, irrespective of status, and developing high quality health personnel in an atmosphere that stimulates excellent
and relevant research.
- Unrestricted access to excellent training, research and services.
- Prompt, accessible, affordable and compassionate client-centered care.
- Equity in service delivery.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Prudence in resource management.
- High quality staff at all levels and a competitive reward system, and
- promoting collaboration with stakeholders.