Fourteen facts about the just concluded 15th Biennial course on Flap Transfer & Microsurgery (20 – 24, Sept. 2021) at the Oluwole Adebo CPD Centre, University College Hospital, Ibadan.
September 27, 2021Uncategorized
1. Individualized desktop microscope and microsurgery instruments for microsurgery practice. Each participant had access to a microscope for unhindered practice within the duration of training session.
2. Individualized access to basic microsurgery instrumentation appropriate for practice.
3. Vascular conduits for practice of vessel anastomosis and testing of integrity of the anastomosis using a vital dye test.
4. Interaction with renowned flap surgeons and microsurgery instructors from within Nigeria and abroad.
5. Comfortable adjustable seats for microsurgery practice.
6. One-on-one instructions and close interaction with instructors.
7. Detailed discussions (including tricks and tips of techniques) and demonstration of perforator flap dissections.
8. Hands-on dissection of perforators (flap) in anaesthetized large animals.
9. Hands-on dissection of common flaps in human cadavers.
10. Targeted lectures on principles of flap reconstruction, flap transfer and other requirements for successful flap surgeries.
11. Discussion of likely flap related fellowship exam questions with experienced examiners in fellowship examinations (New).
12. Live free flap surgery (subject to availability of patients).
13. Flexible payment plan.
14. The course has been on biennial basis since 1995.
FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DISCLAIMER !!!
Our attention has been drawn to a Facebook account named, Jesse A Otegbayo with link :https://www.facebook.com/jessea.otegbayo
Please note that this account is operated by fraudsters who may have been communicating with unsuspecting members of the public to cynical ends.
Members of the Public are hereby advised to be wary of this Facebook account and the unscrupulous acts that it may be used to propagate.
The Instagram account has also been cloned. Our Hospital business is never transacted on social media, so beware of scammers.