COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS’ TRAINING PROGRAMME, UCH, IBADAN 2022/2024 & 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS’ TRAINING PROGRAMME, UCH, IBADAN
2022/2024 & 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
(a) Five (5) credit level passes in SSCE (WASSCE, NECO, or GCE O-Levels) at no more than two sittings which include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
A. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR TWO (2) CALENDAR YEARS PROGRAMME (2022/2024 SESSIONS)
In addition to qualifications in (a) above, candidates must possess any of the following
professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Workers Certificate with five years’ experience
- Applicant must be registered with the Community Health Practitioners’
Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBN) and possess current practicing license.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR ONE (1) CALENDAR YEAR PROGRAMME (2022/2023 SESSION)
In addition to qualifications in (a) above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Must have qualified as a Community Health Extension Worker
- Possess first Degree in Community Health Science, Health Education, Public Health or HND in Community Health.
- Must possess current practicing license
WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND ORAL INTERVIEW
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at the Written Examination and Oral Interview. Subsequently, the Written Examination with the Oral Interview has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 10th December, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHOTP, UCH, IBADAN ADMISSION FORM
The application form is available beginning from Monday, 5th to Wednesday, 7th December,
2022 through the UCH Schools’ at website; https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng .Interested
candidates are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand Naira (#15,000.00) only through any commercial bank into COMMUNITY HEALTH TUTOR PROGRAMME UCH REMITA. Teller to be changed to receipt at Agency Schools, UCH Accounts Section (CHOTP, UCH, Ibadan Premises).
- Present the receipt at Community Health Officers’ Training Programme, UCH, Ibadan to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng , download the Applicants’ user Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online
- Print 2 copies of your form and photo card and submit for authentication at Community Health Officers’ Training Programme, UCH, Ibadan.
FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DISCLAIMER !!!
Our attention has been drawn to a Facebook account named, Jesse A Otegbayo with link :https://www.facebook.com/jessea.otegbayo
Please note that this account is operated by fraudsters who may have been communicating with unsuspecting members of the public to cynical ends.
Members of the Public are hereby advised to be wary of this Facebook account and the unscrupulous acts that it may be used to propagate.
The Instagram account has also been cloned. Our Hospital business is never transacted on social media, so beware of scammers.